This is my bucket list, a work in progress..
Hike the Inca Trail and visit Machu Picchu See the Galapagos Islands with mum Get a tattoo(did it twice..oops) See the salt flats of Bolivia Walk El Camino De Santiago Tour around Spain and Portugal, with a visit to Morocco
- See an Orca in the wild
Ski Whistler Develop and maintain healthy eating and exercise habitsWhile it’s not something you tick off as done, because you continue with it, I have been doing quite well with this one
Go on a completely solo holiday Complete the point-to-pinnacle half marathon (walking IS acceptable)I’m stoked – I did it in under 3hours!!!
- Ski Japan
- Climb/Hike Mt Kilimanjaro
- Learn to speak Spanish
Go Sky diving
- See a wild moose
Mountain bike ride the North-South track down Mt Wellington
- Visit Legoland in Billund, Denmark
Go Zip lining
- Go island hopping around the Greek islands
- Swim in the Devil’s Pool at the top of Victoria Falls (Water levels were too high and it was unsafe)
Do an African safari (booked for March 2016) Swim in cenotes in Mexico
- Go zorbing in New Zealand
Bungy Jump againVic Falls 11metres, March 2016
- Get married and have 2 children
Swim with a Sea Turtle
- Do the Limitezero zipline from Spain to Portugal
(NB: They are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays!)
Go hot air ballooning Hang glide in Rio de Janeiro Ride a camel in the Sahara Desert Complete a ‘normal’ half marathon (by normal I mean not straight up a hill)Cadbury Half Marathon Jan 10th 2016, 21.26km in 1hr53mins. So proud of myself!!
Go shark cage diving with Great White Sharks
- Swim with whale sharks
Swing off the edge of the world in Baños, Ecuador
- Take mum to explore Madagascar
- Do a full moon hike up the Lion’s Head in Cape Town, South Africa
- See the Northern Lights
- Sleep in an ice hotel
- Visit Antelope Canyon, Arizona
- Compete to achieve 12 running medals in 12 months.